Here at CrossPoint Church, we strive to have authentic, excellent worship of God that tells the story of His love for us.
Worship is the purposeful seeking of glorifying God throughout every moment of our lives. In our worship services at CrossPoint, we seek to tell the story of Scripture in an approachable yet deep way that appeals to both our head and heart. The gospel has been told in a variety of ways throughout the history of the church, and we seek to include those rich traditions with current styles and technology.
On Sunday mornings, we seek to have a casual but dedicated environment of worship where we can all learn about our God and respond to His love for us with passion and emotion.
On our worship team, we have both mid-week rehearsals and Sunday morning pre-service tune-up and soundcheck.
Awesome! We're always looking for new people to join our team. Please contact our worship director Jacob Clark either in-person or via email with who you are and what you are interested in doing as a part of our band. The process usually goes something like this:
- Come to a mid-week rehearsal to see how the team functions.
- Have a private audition where we discuss expectations that we have of you and you should have of serving in our ministry.
- Get integrated as quickly or slowly as necessary to make you comfortable with the team and with the idea of performing on stage.
Fantastic! If you're interested in serving on our production team doing sound mixing, running presentation software, or working with lighting, please contact our worship director Jacob Clark either in-person or via email with who you are and what you are interested in doing. Here's what the process for joining our tech team looks like:
- Shadow a member of our current production team on a Sunday morning to see what the job entails.
- Have a conversation with Jacob about what serving on our tech team might look like and address any questions we might have of each other.
- Gradually, get worked into doing your position completely on your own.