Our Mission: We exist to make more and better disciples for Jesus Christ (Acts 16:5).
Our Vision: We want to grow as a diverse, multi-generational community reaching more people to know Jesus Christ and to make Him known. Our vision is to encourage a growing number of people to prioritize three practices for maximum joy in following Jesus:
1) Worship God Together.
- We want our Worship to God-Centered
- We want our Worship to be Word Driven
- We want our Worship to be Gospel Saturated
- We want our Worship to be Contemporary to our place and time.
2) Connect to Community Together.
- Life Groups are sermon-based small groups that meet in homes throughout the week for prayer, discussion and food.
- We have seasonal and topical classes where we learn about theology, spiritual gifts, finances (Financial Peace University), and biblical counseling.
- We have "Focus Groups". Our FGs are affinity groups of men, women, and young adults sharing life together.
- We have seasonal services celebrating Christmas, Easter and other special occasions like Vision Nights...
- We often have "Fun Life Events" where we get together as a church for things like bowling, baseball, motorcycle riding, hayrides, and "Grill N' Chill"s.
3) Serve in Ministry Together
- We want to share our talents with the church to make more and better disciples for Jesus. We have many "Dream Teams" of volunteer servants who help drive CrossPoint and make us what we are.
- We want to share our Testimony outside of the church to make more and better disciples for Jesus. We encourage our people to invite people to church and/or share their faith in word and deed in the community.
- We want to share our Time in the church to make more and better disciples for Jesus. We motivate people to spend two blocks of time during their week with us -- one block is Sunday morning worship services; another block is a weekly "Life Group".
- We want to share our Treasure with the church to make more and better disciples for Jesus.
- We want to impact the local community spiritually and socially.
1. Passion for Worship. We were made to worship. Worshipping God through Christ is vital to human existence. The joy of discovering a life of worshipping God is worth suffering and sacrifice. That is why we call it "Passion."
2. Truth from Scripture. We need "revelation." We believe that God has specifically revealed truth to us in Scripture. We believe He equips us to connect the truth of Scripture to the realities of life. We read a lot of Bible and teach a lot of Bible. We want to make it understandable to both believers and unbelievers so that the truth of Scripture can set people free.
3. Love in Community. Jesus did not save people to be the individuals of God but to be the people of God. God is calling all people everywhere, from every background and set of circumstances to join the chorus of worship. God uses community to shape and help us grow as disciples. We are not alone.
4. Mission for the World. Jesus commanded his church to make more and better disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). He commanded the church to reach the nations until He returns.